Friday, October 26, 2012

Introduction


Hello Everyone,


My name is Jesse and I'm currently attending Humboldt State University with my major focused on business management. I was born and raised in Hawaii and attended University of Hawaii for one year before I transferred to Humboldt. I've always wanted to move to California and go to school here so I finally decided to do just that. I am a pretty typical guy and I enjoy hanging out with friends as well as enjoying nature and life in general. I am not the most healthy person when it comes to nutrition and dieting so I decided that this semester I would take a few classes because I am interested in my health and being knowledgeable in these areas for the future. Prior to this semester I focused mostly on finishing my general education classes as well as my business major courses. I decided to create my blog with a focus on essential fatty acids because I've heard of them mentioned a lot and associated with good heart health, but to be brutally honest I have no idea what they are, or what they are good for. For this reason alone I was intrigued and decided that I could learn more about essential fatty acids through making this blog. I've also added a picture of my favorite place to be in the world because it brings me peace and allows me to enjoy myself.

2 comments:

  1. I like the layout of your blog. You used pictures which has been different from the other blogs Ive read. That brings me to my question how did you make the images be able to expand when you or someone clicks on them? I found that to be amazing and would like to add some pictures to my blog that do the same. Also the use of bullet points made the reading part easier to read I find it hard to stay focused reading paragraph after paragraph. Good job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Boris, I'm unsure about what you specifically mean about the pictures expanding when you click them, but basically all I did was click the image insert and then I would link the image URL that I copied from flickr or any other site that I found my images on. Once I had the image inserted I would just either change the size or the positioning of the image itself in my blog post. I hope this helps, if you are still confused I'd suggest going through the blog post example that was posted on our Moodle. I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete